With this portable, small smoker, smoking your own foods at home has never been so easy. The Tabletop Smoker gives you delicious smoked food in just 10 minutes!
- Can be used both outdoors and indoors. It works on a gas burner. Compatible with regular gas stovetop, portable propane gas stove, discrete single burner camp stove and outdoor gas grill(a side burner preferred).
- Supports both smoker chips and smoker wood. Comes with storage bag, 50g SAKURA (cherry wood) wood smoker chips, 100g SAKURA smoker wood, instruction manual and recipe book. You can start smoking right after the item arrives.
- The tabletop-sized product is easy to carry and care for. Very lightweight(1.8lb). Great for bringing it to picnic, camping, glamping and any types of outdoor parties. The ever stylish and unique design is an eye catcher for any occasions/events.
- Great for making smoked finger food or appetizers to pair with drinks. Provides a nice smoking fragrance: smoke gently escapes from the top ventilation hole.
- No more a long waiting to smoke! With simple easy steps, you can enjoy delicious smoked foods wherever and whenever you want.
- Made in Japan.
- The portable smoker allows you to cook smoked foods whenever or wherever you want.
- No long preheating or no difficult installation is needed.
- Can be used both outdoors and indoors.
- Compatible with gas stovetop(without safety sensor), portable propane gas stove, discrete single burner camp stove, outdoor gas grill(a side burner preferred).
- Supports both smoker chips and smoker wood.
- Comes with storage bag, 50g SAKURA wood smoker chips, 100g SAKURA smoker wood, instruction manual/recipe book.
How to use
- Carefully read the instruction manual prior to initial use.
- Do not use a direct attachment type single burner propane camp stove.
- During or after cooking always wear dry, heat-resistant gloves or mittens.
- Place the product securely in the middle of a heating device, ensuring that the smoker will be stable after food is placed inside.
- When using indoors, ensure proper ventilation by placing the smoker near a working extractor fan.
- After each use of the smoker, wash it with dish soap and sponge. Rinse and dry thoroughly before storing. Do not wash with rough materials such as wire wool or scouring powder.
- The color of this product may change with use. This is normal and not indicative of a problem. If rust is found, remove it with a sponge before use.
- After using the smoker over high heat the body coating may fade or whiten. Wipe with oil using a kitchen towel.
- Not dishwasher safe. Not microwavable.
Length 9.1″ x Width 7.1″ x Height 8.7″
Body: Steel (silicone resin coating)
Lid: 18/8 stainless steel
Grill rack: 18/8 stainless steel
Tray for smoker wood chips: Stainless steel
Made in Japan