Hot or cold? Works both ways!
This Japan-made innovative kit works in two ways, making cold brew coffee or pour-over coffee. Simply put the attachment to make pour-over coffee. Remove it and brew coffee in the refrigerator to make cold brew. A useful measuring spoon is included in the kit.
- Unbreakable/shatterproof: The coffee server and attachment are made of the premium quality Tritan™ plastic, known for its excellent clarity, toughness, heat resistance. BPA free. No more worries about breaking a glass server.
- Paperless: The fine mesh durable dripper requires no paper filters and makes a more robust visually darker cup of coffee. The dripper does its job, so you can save time, money and planet.
- Non-drip spout: The well-designed spout provides a very smooth pour. You don’t need to worry about coffee stains.
- Ergonomic design: The big handle and wide mouth of the server is easy to wash and care. Dishwasher safe.
How to use
- How to make pour-over coffee
1. Put the attachment and two-way dripper onto the coffee server.
2. Add the ground coffee and slowly pour hot water.
3. When you finish dripping, take out the dripper and attachment and serve coffee.
- How to make cold brew coffee
1. Put the two-way dripper onto the server.
2. Add 6 scoops of the ground coffee.
3. Slowly pour water up to 700ml.
4. Put the lid on and keep the server in the refrigerator to brew for about 8 hours.
- Dishwasher safe.
- The server is microwavable.
4.8 x 5.9 x 8.5 inches
Capacity: 850ml (28.75oz)
Server and Attachment: Tritan™
Lid, Dripper and Spoon: Polypropylene
Mesh: Polyester (225 mesh)
Made in Japan